- Hydrostatic drive provides high speed, low torque when you are traveling across a jobsite, then changes to high torque, low speed when you demand greater traction and more power.
- Transverse-mounted turbocharged diesel engine provides additional counterweight to the rear of the machine for greater stability and improved loader performance and provides ample access for easier engine service.
- Oscillating rear axle provides stable operation on uneven ground while maintaining 4-wheel traction for greater operator comfort and control.
- Single pin articulated joint provides a more stable platform and less need
for adjustments and maintenance.
- Hydrostatic drive provides dynamic braking and helps increase service